CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 15, 2009

The Donations Tab...and Trip Suggestions

I just want to take a second to address the area off to the right that says "Donations". I didn't have one up there, and it was suggested to me by a friend that I put something up there to give people the opportunity to donate to our trip.

So, if you feel like you have a couple bucks to part with and you'd like to see it going to a single mom with four kids on a job hunt around the nation, then by all means. Thanks! If not, no sweat, just reading the blog and keeping up with our antics is a gift to me!

Also, I would love to hear from people who have viewed our map for our route- to hear if you know of any great stops I should not miss along the way. For instance, my friend recommended Moab, Utah- and it turns out that it's right en route to Las Vegas at about a halfway point, so we're planning on stopping at several of those national parks near Moab.

So, what do you suggest?

0 comments: